Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some might ask why I named this blog "daydream believer." Well, there are two reasons:

1. My imagination is usually a much more interesting place to live than in my regular life.
2. I really like that song by the Monkees. And I like the Monkees in general. And in particular. My sister and I grew up watching old reruns of their kooky TV show, and I developed a crush on more than one of them. You can only imagine my heartbreak when I learned they were old enough to be my parents! Tres disappointing. But it would have been cool to hang out with them - they lived in a cool beach house and were in a band and always got into crazy situations. Once they even stayed in a haunted castle! And they had a cool car. See?



Yeah, so that's why I named it this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment